We are looking for an engaging and outgoing Receptionist to work full time and become an integral part of our team in our Auckland Studio. As Receptionist, you will be the principal point of contact for clients and potential clients, contractors, consultants, trade representatives and members of the general public. The role will work closely with the Studio Manager to provide administration support as well as being across all hospitality arrangements for the studio which include catering orders and ensuring meeting rooms are tidy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills both verbal and written and confidence to seek information from others
- Have demonstrated initiative and ability to work proactively
- Be able to manage multiple tasks
- Be friendly, inclusive and adapt well to different personalities
- Ideally have a keen interest in design
- Previous administration skills would be desirable but not essential
In return, you will be joining a dynamic team in an agile, vibrant and social work environment, with an open and collaborative approach across all studios to create a ‘one studio’ culture. Flexible working arrangements could be considered. Our people are valued for their contribution to the success of the practice and individual career development is an important aspect of this success. You will work in a team with a passion for quality design and architecture who will support you to further develop your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. All applicants must be NZ permanent residents or hold a valid NZ work permit. We look forward to hearing from you.